To log into and start your training course:
1) Go to www.online.ctthibodeau.net
2) Click the red button “LOGIN TO YOUR COURSE”.
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE LOGIN PAGE DIRECTLY (Opens in new Tab)
3) Enter your Username and Password you received in the “Online Training Login” email.
(recommend you copy and paste the info into the login text boxes)
4) Press the “Login” button on the bottom.
5) Click “Start a Course!”
6) Click on course TITLE in the list :
For Pre-assignment training, click:
PROTECTIVE AGENT COURSE -(12hr) Pre-assignment Training CTTA201, CTTA202, CTTA203, CTTA204
PRIVATE DETECTIVE ONLY COURSE -(12hr) Training CTTA301, CTTA302, CTTA303, CTTA304
For Continuing training, click either:
PROTECTIVE AGENT COURSE -(6hr) Continuing Training CTTA201 & CTTA202
PROTECTIVE AGENT COURSE -(6hr) Continuing Training CTTA203 & CTTA204
PRIVATE DETECTIVE ONLY COURSE -(6hr) Training CTTA301 & CTTA302
PRIVATE DETECTIVE ONLY COURSE -(6hr) Training CTTA302 & CTTA303
PRIVATE SECTOR LIABILITY -(6hr) Continuing Training Course CTTA752 / CTTA852
7) Click the blue button “START THIS COURSE”.
8) Watch Course Introduction video and Read the introductory text below it.
9) On the bottom of the page, click on Lesson 1 to continue the course.
10) After reading each Lesson, you must click the blue button “VIEW THE LESSON QUIZ”.
11) Take the Quiz. You must PASS in order to continue.
12) To Submit your Completed Quiz, click the green button “COMPLETE QUIZ”.
(To save your progress, if you wish to continue later, click the blue button “SAVE QUIZ”)
13) Continue with each Lesson and Quiz until you complete the Course.
14) Forward a copy of your “You have completed a course” email to your employer as Proof of Completion.
Each Lesson consists of reading material, a video, and a quiz.
As you complete each of the Lessons and Quizzes, we are automatically notified of your progress.
When you complete the Course, we are notified.
Charles T. Thibodeau and Associates will generate a physical paper Certificate of Completion.
The Certificate of Completion will be given to your employer who will distribute it to you at a later date.
Please take regular breaks.
If you have questions, please call or email us.
Chuck will answer course substance questions and Donna will answer training sign-up/login questions.
Since we are not employees of your company, any job related questions about hands-on training, job duties, hours, and pay, must be directed to your employer.
Chuck & Donna Thibodeau
Charles T. Thibodeau & Associates